Creating long term changes
The Bowen Clinic strives to create long term changes in our clients rather than just chasing symptoms.
Caroline does not use one technique in her clinic but a myriad of techniques to achieve the best outcome for the client. It is not a one size fits all, what works for one person may not be what works for another.
Gentle and non invasive
The techniques I use are very gentle and non invasive, there is no manipulation or forceful movements. I work on not only the musculo-skeletal framework, but also the fascia, nerves, ligaments and tendons.
By addressing the whole body, we can return balance, create correct posture, prevent re-injury and most importantly significantly reduce pain.
I went to the Bowen clinic after seventeen years of chronic back pain which I was seeing a chiropractor for. Even after the first treatment at The Bowen Clinic the amount of relief I felt was amazing. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I regularly get all my family checked here and they have never felt better.
- Kathy, book keeper, Nelson
Balances the nervous system
The work I carry out also balances the nervous system, scientific studies have shown that the nervous system controls 80%-90% of our bodies systems. Suffering from stress, pain, lack of sleep and energy, constantly in the flight or fight response all takes its toll on the body and especially the nerves and adrenal glands.
Balancing both the structure of the body and the nervous system, enables the body to heal and give you back the life you deserve.
What People Say
"Before meeting Caroline, my husband and I had been trying for a baby for 3 years, during which time I had suffered four miscarriages... I am now 6 months into my pregnancy and my baby is healthy and growing well"
"I feel better than I have for longer than I can remember, and the flexibility that has been returned to my knees, hips and ankles is wonderful"
"When you first suggested a course of Bowen treatment I was in two minds... After the first treatment the improvement was just as you had predicted, after the second the pain was substantially reduced and I was walking normally."
"I still can't believe how effective the Bowen treatment has been, it has allowed me to get my life back."
"We had never heard of Bowen before and were a little skeptical... We were pleasantly surprised how effective the treatment was and how quickly it had worked."
Why choose ATR Health?
- I take a holistic approach to achieve optimum results. Taking into consideration, posture, occupational obligations, previous injuries and any relevant genetic conditions. These multiple insights would be used to design a health plan to treat the area of pain, and also prevent re injury in the future.
- ATR Health offers a safer more natural approach to significantly reduce pain.
- Caroline Morgan is committed to a high standard of treatment. Ensuring that she is able to offer the most up-to date, evidence based interventions to improve health outcomes.
- Structural integration and fascial work can be used on new born babies to restore balance after birth, on young children and pregnant women. Moving further along the lifespan, structural integration is incredibly useful for helping frailer individuals to increase muscle strength and become more resilient to falls. Also, can be very useful for managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and helping with rehabilitation after a stroke.