Bowen Therapy/Kinesiology for Infants
Effective, non invasive form of therapy for babies using no manipulation
I have been working with infants and young children for over 20 years, babies are very receptive to The Bowen Techniques gentle and subtle approach as their bodies are used to getting new information all the time.
I use Kinesiology in conjunction with structural work. This enables me to balance the nervous system, cranial imbalances and any gut issues/allergies.
A gentle approach
Focus is primarily on addressing the nervous system which controls 80% of the bodies functions. Then we release the tension patterns and imbalances in the body, restoring correct movement patterns and neuromuscular integration.
A whole-body response is achieved and relief from the symptoms of colic, reflux, digestive issues, sleep issues and muscular and skeletal imbalances corrected.
What we treat
- Colic (Internal discomfort, such as wind, bloated tummy, straining, digestive issues)
- Unresolved physical issues due to a prolonged or difficult birth
- Overloaded nervous system (unsettled, fast delivery, startled by sudden movement or loud noises...)
- Misalignment (neck torsion, difficulty feeding, generally uncomfortable, posterior birth, forceps, suction/vacuum extraction delivery..)
- Reflux (relieving the symptoms of reflux, aiding digestion..)
- Sleep issues
Call Caroline for more information
Bowen Therapy can make a profound difference to your babies health and your own well being and piece of mind.